I love you as I love no other. All that I am I share with you. For better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part. On this day 3 years ago Walter and I pledged our love and faith to each other in front of friends and family, sealing our vows with the exchange of rings. We became one. Pronounced husband and wife. Those that God has joined together, let no man put assunder. This year we had a small bump in the road that has drawn us closer to one another and our faith. Our love is amazing. We are in this race we call life together. The title of this post comes from what is engraved in our wedding rings. We love and appreciate all of those who have been here for the both us and support us. We have been truly blessed.
Song of Solomon 8:6-7
"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. "
Here is a pick of us at the Braves game on 8/14/09

Looking good Walt! I hope you and Jess are doing well. We miss you and hope to catch you over Christmas when we are back on the east coast. Love always,
ReplyDeletethe Bakers